This light filled apartment in the sought after "Eden" building at Acacia Place offers the best of inner city living. Perfect for first home buyers or astute investors alike.
- Spacious, carpeted one bedroom with wall to wall mirrored robes
- Open plan living and dining with polished boards, leading to your private
South East facing balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with reconstituted stone bench tops and large pantry
- Miele appliances, gas cook top and electric oven, Miele integrated dishwasher
- Modern bathroom incorporating lots of storage
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards and full laundry
- Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling
- Secure intercom entry into building and your floor
- Secure undercover car park plus storage cage
- Safe and secure with seven day Hub service
The renowned "Eden" building includes rooftop entertainment, BBQ facilities, hot tubs, sun deck, theatre room, pool, gym, with popular cafes on the grounds. Meet your friends at either Kitty Burns or Frankie Says cafes. Or walk over to Victoria Gardens shopping centre and catch a movie, you're in close proximity to shops, bike tracks, parks, gardens, river walks, Bridge Road, and Victoria Street cafes and restaurants.