A winning combination of a brilliant location just off St Kilda Road and a top floor position are just part of the appeal of this easy to maintain one bedroom apartment featuring:
- Good sized open plan living/dining area opening to a large private balcony
- The well-appointed kitchen is fitted out with quality appliances including dishwasher and ample storage
- The main bedroom has built-in robes and is serviced by a sparkling ensuite with roomy shower and separate European laundry
- Split system heating and cooling and double glazed windows for added noise protection
- Freshly painted interior and has been immaculately kept
- View of the botanical gardens from the 20th (top) floor and nearby the Arts Centre, botanical gardens, South Melbourne Market and Clarendon Street shops
- Building facilities comprise of pool, gym and gorgeous entertainment area as well as free bike racks and 24/7 building management and security. Security cameras throughout, intercom access
- Nearby trams service access to 9 different tram lines within 2 blocks radius (1, 55, 3, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 and 72), several buses and within 15 minutes' walk of Flinders Street train station
An outstanding opportunity to call this apartment your home with city bound trams as well as the beautiful Botanic Gardens all close by.
All the attractions of Southbank and the arts precinct are within easy reach along with the abundance of cafes and restaurants are at your doorstep. Inspection a must!