Upon entering this apartment you pass a long timber built-in desk with overhead shelving, which would be ideal for work or study. Continuing along the smooth tiled floor you reach:
- A modern galley kitchen on your right, fitted with stainless steel European appliances (SMEG brand) a caesar-stone bench-top, mirrored splash-back and ample cupboard space
- Ignoring the view for a moment you then have the open-plan living and dining area is tasteful
- Further to this is the queen sized bedroom with generous wardrobe space, ready to be filled with the spoils of your forays into our world-class fashion boutiques
- Ahead is the ensuite bathroom finished in chocolate tiles, mirrored cabinets and clean white ceramic fixtures
- Now, walk back through the bedroom, living and dining areas, slide open the balcony door, step outside and see the world from the 31st floor
- Single secure parking for 1 car
The Yarra River, Southbank, City Centre and Dandenong Ranges in the very far distance stretch out before you. This is the sunrise side of the building, where the daytime view is amazing, the night view of the city lights even more so, and if you are the lucky person who gets to stay on New Year's Eve you will have the world's best view of the renowned Melbourne fireworks displays.
To be kept in the loop and view this property, refer to "Inspection times"
Click on inspection button and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.