**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
Walk to Univerisity, stroll to the State Library, explore the wealth of restaurants and cafes on Lygon Street, or jump on a tram to the City, Southbank's and St Kilda's eateries and entertainment or Brunswick's hipster vibe. This bright and airy unfurnished apartment on the 8th floor of this well-maintained contemporary security building, offers you the best of Melbourne's Inner City lifestyle at a budget price. All the basics are here (built-ins, cooker, fridge, bookshelves, older TV) just no furniture. Save around $30 a week for this building, and Gumtree, borrow or buy the furniture you want or live on a mattress and a couple of beanbags (your choice).
This good-sized one-bedroom apartment provides:
- Living area with carpet, reverse cycle air-conditioning and window with open outlook
capturing City skyline and Westgate Bridge views
- Galley-style open plan kitchen with brand new under bench fridge and near-new stainless steel three-in-one unit providing 4 burner electric cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Bedroom with large built-in wardrobe and bookshelves
- Tidy bathroom with shower. Laundry in building with coin-operated machines
- Security swipe entry with intercom and lift access
- Attractive central courtyard with tables, chairs and gas barbecues, plus common room
- Tram stop just a few moments walk away, and a short walk to Melbourne Uni, State Library,
RMIT, Queen Victoria Market's fabulous food stalls and fresh fruit and veg, and Lygon's
Street's renowned cafes and restaurants
- Ideal for students, great for City workers, perfect for anyone wanting a home at the heart of
- Water is included in the rent, there is no gas in the building.
- Lease term minimum 12 months.
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.