Perfectly positioned at the Paris end of Collins St, this stylish apartment is located in the historic 1930s Art Deco Theosophical Society Building. It stands directly next to the Regent Theatre, across the road from the Athenaeum and is just moments from Melbourne's most prestigious boutiques, world-class restaurants, night spots, cinemas and cafes.
It is the ideal city retreat or investment opportunity in a much prized CBD location.
You will be delighted by the smart presentation and easy living design comprising;
- Open plan living, double sliding doors onto a northerly Juliette balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen including stainless steel bench tops, Smeg appliances, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, timber cabinetry, a good sized pantry
- Euro style laundry
- Bedroom with generous wall to ceiling mirrored built-in robes
- Fully tiled ensuite bathroom with marble finishes and double shower
- Central heating and cooling
- Secure video intercom entry and lift access
As you exit the elegant `Regent on Collins' building from its stunning marble Art Deco foyer, you will be greeted by the very best Melbourne has to offer, right on your doorstep.